Cover of the case for a bishop's mitre
The lid of the gothic painted case for the bishop’s mitre was decorated with an image of St John the Baptist, the patron saint of the cathedral. The mitre and the decorative case for it were funded by Bishop Marthin Carith. The object was found after the Second World War in the sacristy of the church in Benice. The underside of the case with the bishop’s coat of arms was lost in 1945.