Blog

INFORMATION ABOUT OUR ACTIVITIES

Gothic church in Iwiecino, Pommerania

​ The grants were awarded within the framework of the 2019 Contest “A Digital Culture”. The major aim of the project is disseminating a knowledge of this landmark in the whole community by way of digitizing and virtualizing its body and interior containing pieces of sculpture, paintings and items of artisanship including works of black-smithery. The most up to date technologies were utilized in the process.

​A 3D digitization of the Church at Iwiecino was carried out from April to September. It comprised a physical aerial and ground-based digitization of the entire landmark and a subsequent processing of large amounts of received 3D data for the purpose of making them available in a format allowing an easy dissemination in the Internet.

​As a result a unique digital resource containing an exact description of the church which comprises among others: a final 3D mode of the church, more than 70 3D models of artifacts, giga panoramas, macro-photographs of a division of 1 billion pixels each, digital video clips shot from an aerial and ground view and time lapses of 4K and 5.2K, new scientific descriptions of monuments, an interactive website, Sketchfab platform for displaying 3D models intuitively, a virtual room equipped with the VR lens, an app making use of VR lens possible and another app which helps a digital stock taking within the church space.

See more →

Trzebiatow - St. Mary's Maternity Church

The most impressive monument in Trzebiatów is the Church of the Motherhood of the Blessed Virgin Mary, which is an example of Gothic architecture of the thirteenth century. Bells, one of which dates to the late fourteenth century, are placed on its tower (so high that it served as a lighthouse in the Middle Ages, despite the significant 10-kilometre distance between Trzebiatów and the Baltic Sea). It is worth climbing to the observation deck located at the height of 2/3 of the church tower because it offers a beautiful panorama of the countryside. The church serves as the Archdiocesan Marian Shrine of Maternity of the Blessed Virgin Mary. An image of the crowned Madonna and Child from 1867 is placed there. The works also worth seeing include: tombstones (including Arnold Crampl's from 1382), an organ from 1848, and stained glass windows ordered to be built by King William I in 1867.
Our foundation have pursued a 3D digital audit of selected artifacts with the aid of an optic scanner utilizing white structural light as well as a dedicated software.

Coming soon →

KAMIEN POMORSKI - CATHEDRAL COMPLEX

The cathedral in Kamien and the components of its precinct constitute one of the most important complexes of historic buildings in Pomerania, Poland and the Baltic region. Its merit lies in the quality of its architecture and works of art produced by generations. A number of historic events relating to Kamień Pomorski are also of significant rank, prime among them being the establishment of a bishopric whose influence extended to almost half of the Baltic coast.
The cathedral, a work in progress from 1176 to the mid-15th century, was built in brick and granite ashlar, taking the form of a three-aisled basilica with transept, a chancel terminating in an apse, a bishop’s chapel and chapter house, with a monastery garden bordering the south aisle. Details made in glazed terracotta and the innovative forms of corbel-courses and capitals suggest that builders for this project were brought to Kamień from northern and western Europe. The west end of the cathedral, the nave and the viridarium were completed in 1308 in high Gothic style.
Our foundation have pursued a 3D digital audit of selected artifacts with the aid of an optic scanner utilizing white structural light as well as a dedicated software.

Coming soon →

JEWISH CEMETARY AT SKWIERZYNA

We continued a digitization of the Jewish cemetery at Skwierzyna which we started last October. A total of 247 matzevahs can be found there. All day scanning comprised
30 of them. This has resulted in a total of 55 items we can store in our digital data base now. Once digitization is complete we plan to create an interactive website dedicated to this project. It will allow visitors to take a virtual walk around the site with the aid of
a smartphone or VR lens. Viewing 3D models of individual matzevahs in high resolution will be possible on a Sketchfab platform.

Coming soon →

PELPIN CATHEDRAL

Using three types of scanners and drones we digitized the Basilica of the Assumption or Pelplin Abbey (Latin: Polplinum). It is a former Cistercian Abbey, located in Pelplin to the south of Gdansk. Amongst the Cistercian abbeys in Pomorze, the Pelplin abbey was one of the largest and most magnificent. The cathedral basilica has an exceptional architectural and artistic value. Its large size (84 m long) places it among the most impressive sacred buildings of the brick variety of Gothic architecture. The combination of traditional Cistercian basilica arrangement with a hall layout that was popular in Pomerania at the time is an unusual solution.

Coming soon →

Church and Mausoleum, LEUBUS ABBEY

We have digitized the Church of St. Mary’s Assumption at Lubiaz in the Lower Silesia which is no longer in use. This is a pearl of the Baroque architecture housing a mausoleum of the Silesian Ducal Piast under the care of Cistercian Abbey.

Coming soon →

grave mausoleum, Ostromecko

We have digitized the grave mausoleum of the owners from 1878 which is hidden in the greenery of the park stretching around the Schönborn Palace in Ostromecko.

Coming soon →

Kolobrzeg cathedral

Built some time in the 1500's, Kolobrzeg cathedral is a gothic basilica, built as a catholic temple, later turned into a lutheran one, and since 1970's - again to catholic. For centuries the church was repeatedly damaged in multiple wars that had been sweeping through Kolobrzeg. In 1945 the double tower crown of the cathedral has been destroyed by Soviet shellfire, and in 1958 rebuilt in the shape visible today. Not much of the historical decor was preserved, and neither of artefacts. However, the still available ons include a 4 m tall seven-branched gothic candelabra, two chandeliers, a bronze 15 c. one and a wooden 16th c. one, a 14 c. baptismal bowl, and three altars: "The Last Supper", "Adoration of The Magi" and "St. Anne and St. Nicolaus".
Our foundation have pursued a 3D digital audit of selected artifacts with the aid of an optic scanner utilizing white structural light as well as a dedicated software.

Coming soon →

CHURCH OF ST CASIMIR, GULTOWY

Together with the police, we carried out a digital inventory of the historic church in Gultowy and all the historical artifacts located on its premises. The church is one of the few churches which feature a false barrel vault. It is also noted for sections of the original wall paintings from the years 1750-1760, extended in 1895.

Coming soon →

Grave tombs of Piast dukes, Leubus Abbey

In the Middle Ages the Cistercian Abbey at Lubiąż became one of the major necropolises for the Piast dynasty. A total of six rulers were buried there. At present a visitor can see three grave tombs of the following Piast dukes: Bolesław the Tall, Przemysław of Ścinawa and Konrad the Hunchback.
They were built in the beginning of the 14th century for funds provided by Henryk of Głogów who was brother of the two latter dukes. Their erection might have been instigated by the replacement of the older Roman choir with a new Gothic structure.
Our foundation have pursued a 3D digitization of these three grave tombs with the aid of an optic scanner utilizing white structural light as well as a dedicated software.

Coming soon →

Chapel of the Templars at Chwarszczany

The Chapel erected in 1280 by the Templar Knights at Chwarszczany (German: Quartschen) was built in the Gothic (reductive) style. It is one of the most valuable monuments of the medieval sacral architecture one can see in the Western Pommerania.
In terms of architectural art this magnificent building seems to be referring to the tradition of “sacred chapel” which finds its embodiment in the Parisian Sainte Chapelle which alone has been a breakthrough. In more symbolic sense, this chapel is connected by art historians with the Jerusalem architecture, particularly because of its likeness to the external view of the Biblical Salomon Chapel as well as iconographic tales one can find inside this chapel.
The wall polychrome paintings are worth noting. Their origin is assigned to the Johannites who came here approx. 1400. They make up a high frieze of 2,75 m which extends itself along the whole length of chapel walls, at the height of its windows.
Our foundation have performed a 3D laser scanning of the interior as well as external walls for the purposes of stock taking and preservative actions. Due to a digital safeguarding of the chapel remains this unique monument of a sacral architecture erected and used by Teutonic orders in Europe will be accessible on a web wide scale.

Coming soon →

Jewish cemetary at Skwierzyna

The Jewish cemetery at Skwierzyna (German: Schwerin an der Warthe) is one of the biggest ones one can visit in the Lubuskie voivodship. Its tombs are considered to be the most valuable monuments of the town. The whole cemetery covers the area totaling approx. 2,23 ha. According to the count of 2007 there were 247 matzevahs.
The oldest tombs come from the beginning of the 18th century, although the original cemetery might have been set up as early as in the 15th century.
The Jewish cemetery has survived the Nazi regime in Germany and the war actions almost intact.
Towards mid 70s of the 20th century local authorities undertook an action aimed at cleaning the site which actually led to its total destruction. The kirkut also suffered from plunders by inhabitants of Skwierzyno and its vicinity. Many stolen matzevahs were used as a building material for foundations of new houses built next door then.
In 2003, after restoration of the remnants of the cemetery it again got profaned by Neonazists who destroyed tombs with German and Hebrew inscriptions. In their place swastikas and other Nazi symbols were drawn as well as slogans reading Jude raus and Kristall Nacht appeared along.
Taking above situation into consideration our foundation decided to perform a time consuming digital stock taking of the cemetery. This is how we intended to safeguard this unique heritage from further devastation. The task was started with 3D scanning of the most interesting matzevahs including David Meyer’s tomb. He is heard to be a rector of the Jewish Elementary School and a dedicated follower of the Jewish Enlightment – Haskala.
Bearing in mind a big size of the cemetery and its hilly topography, a whole process of digitization has been broken down into a few stages, extended over a longer time period.

Coming soon →

The grave tombs at Szklary Gorne

Inside the church at Szklary Górne (German: Ober Gläsersdorf) one can see retained and exceptionally rich and mostly Baroque decorations.
The wooden altar with beautiful carvings dating from the turn of 17th and 18th centuries occupies a principal place of the interior.
Lateral altars are decorated richly as well. They were erected in approx. 1720. The wooden pulpit in the Renaissance style dates from 1596 displaying many features of mannerism.
There are also magnificent fonts, one is Gothic from 14th century, the other is from 15th century in the Renaissance style. One can also find a late Baroque organ prospect there.
The presbytery contains 16 Renaissance and Baroque all-figure tombs of the members of the Stossel and Schindel families erected at the turn of 16th and 17th centuries. The constitute an almost unique collection of grave sculptures featuring ideal proportions and drawings. They are worth noting in particular.
Because of a big number of items we have broken down a digitizing process into stages. Eight tombs belonging to the Stossel family (which one can find in the presbytery) have been 3D scanned in the first place.

Coming soon →

Gothic sarcophagus of Duke Henry IV the Faithful

The old cloister of Augustinians erected at Zagan (German: Sagan) exemplifies a coherent merger of the Gothic and Baroque architectures. Inside one can find a sculptured stone sarcophagus of Duke of the Glogow – Zagań Duchy Henry IV the Faithful who died in 1342.
He was the eldest son of Duke Henry III and his wife Matilda from Brunswick. He started the Zagan line of the Piast dynasty. In many old documents he was titled Heres Regni Polonie – the heir of Kingdom of Poland.
Our foundation has performed a precise scanning of the sarcophagus. Its outcome has been utilized for the creation of a 3D model with an exactly reproduced texture for the purposes of stock taking, preservation as well as dissemination of the cultural heritage in a digital format.

Coming soon →

Grave stones at Gorzupia Dolna

We have started a digital stock taking of grave stones and epitaphs in the area of Lower Silesia (German: Niederschlesien) from nine tombs dating back to the Renaissance. One can find them on the external walls of the church built at Gorzupia Dolna (German: Nieder Gorpe) in the 13th century.
Seven of them belong to the noble family of von Berge. The remaining two are dedicated to knights bearing the name of von Gladiss.
Ann von Berge’s grave tomb (nee Knobelsdorf) wife to Sigismund who died in the 16th century (the inscription shows only 2 first digits of the year 15..), had paid for the erection of six stone graves including four in which her children were buried. There are four courts of arms on the grave stone. One in the bottom right corner is illegible. The remaining are: Knoblochsdorff, Rechenburg, Seidlitz.
The stone bears the following inscriptions in Gothic German: ANNO 15.... DEN .... SEIN GOT SELIG ENTSCHLAFEN DIE EDLE UND VIELTUGENTSAME FRAU ANNA . . . . . TUGENTVESTEN UND WOHLBENAMTEN SIGMUNDS VON BERGE AUF NIEDER GORPE . . . . EHLICHE . . . . ICH WEIS DAS MEIN . . . . LEBET UND ER WARD MICH HERNACH AUF DER ERDEN . . . . LAUT UMBGEBEN WERDEN UND WERDE IN . . . .GOTT SENEN.

Coming soon →

German Protestant graveyard, village of Chwalim

We have digitized the relics of a German Protestant graveyard that lies near the entry to the village of Chwalim. It is hardly accessible because it is hidden deeply in the wood extending along the Obrzyca River and an old alley of oaks (covered with moss which used to lead to the graves) one can no longer find in the throng of trees.
Some historians claim (quoting The Geographical Dictionary Of the Polish Kingdom) that certain inhabitants of Chwalim buried at the cemetery are heard to have come from the vicinity of today’s Cottbus where historically people of Sorbian/Lusatian origin lived.
Scanning was preceded by cleaning of remaining gravestones and their fragments selected for it. After searching the wood we succeeded in locating missing fragments which we joined with the gravestones. Since the end of the WWII, those who devastated and robbed the site unfortunately got away with doing it. This was how good quality material for new graves was retrieved.

Coming soon →

They write about us in the American press

In the online edition of the American periodical "Computers in Entertainment" appeared the article "Virtual Reality at the Hermitage Museum", in which they write about our foundation, as a participant in the project, responsible for the entire digitization process, based on a three-dimensional scanning.

Read more →

Virtual Reality at the Hermitage Museum

The State Hermitage Museum provides its visitors with an opportunity of experiencing a virtual reality including 3D models of the famous exhibits such as the Italian Skylight room and Jupiter room. Our foundation had this privilege of contributing to this unique project of digitizing the interiors, which are now displayed on Virtual Reality Headsets for Immersive 3D Environment.

See video →

Baroque Palace in Siemczyno

In difficult weather conditions, we have had to stand to a challenge of digitizing an interesting monument of the Pomerania architecture - a baroque palace in Siemczyno. The aim of our work was a comprehensive 3D digitalization with a particular emphasis put on the originally preserved attic.

See video →

THE BATTLESHIP “POLTAVA” WAS LAUNCHED

The replica of 54-gun ship-of-the-line of the fourth rank “Poltava” was put on the water on 27th of May – the Day of Saint Petersburg. The festive ceremony of the launch of this battleship was pursued according to the historical traditions of the Navy. We performed a digital inspection of "Poltava" during its construction.

See video →

Antonio Canova, Hermitage Museum

This was an extremely difficult project of digitizing The Gallery of the History of Ancient Painting connected with stock taking of 80 paintings on subjects from Ancient Greek myths and literary sources. The gallery is used to display works by the outstanding Neo-Classical sculptor Antonio Canova (1757-1822) and his followers.

Coming soon →

Church of Our Lady, Slonsk

We have digitized a beautiful monument of sacred architecture, the former chapel of the Knights of St. John. It represents a late-Gothic style in architecture. Built originally between1475-1508, rebuilt in 1652-1667. In 1818, the tower was rebuilt again according to the design of Karl Friedrich Schinkel, which gave it a look reminiscent of the towers of Gothic temples from the Southern England.

Coming soon →

HEROES' MONUMENT, CITADEL PARK IN POZNAN

One of the most noticeable features of the Citadel Park is the Soviet Obelisk located prominently at the top of the grand staircase. The giant column in the style of Socialist Realism is dedicated to the Russian soldiers killed during the 1945 siege of the fort. We have digitized this monument together with a smaller part of the cemetery.

Coming soon →

CRANE, GDANSK SHIPYARD

We have digitized in 3D the historic crane, the only preserved of this type, standing in the part of Gdansk shipyard which is no longer in use. This was necessary because the present owners of the shipyard are carrying out systematic demolition of this type of equipment.

Coming soon →

German Sonnenburg Prison

Due to dire conditions of the remnants of the former German heavy prison in Sonnenburg, we have decided to conduct a digital audit using scanners and drones. This work has allowed us to safeguard digitally a so-called the death wall at its entire length and only two remaining prison buildings.
Upon this material we will be able to select optimal tools for digitization in the future and in the long term to restore the entire prison infrastructure which will get virtualized for the purposes of due remembrance and education.

Coming soon →

ARCHDIOCESE MUSEUM, POZNAN

We have carried out the digitization of the Archdiocese Museum in Poznan - one of the oldest institutions of this type in the country and one of the first museums in Poznan.

Coming soon →

PENITENT MAGDALENE, HERMITAGE MUSEUM

First we scanned and then produced a true 3D model of a magnificent marble sculpture from an Italian artist Canova presenting Maria Magdalena as a young beautiful woman dressed as a hermit.

Coming soon →

GRAVE PLATE, ST. MARY’S CHURCH, GDANSK

We have made an inventory of selected grave plates, using precision optical scanners. This is a task connected with the ongoing renovation of the St. Mary's Basilica floor.

Coming soon →

PIETA, ST. MARY’S CHURCH, GDANSK

We have performed a precise scanning of Pieta's sculpture from the St. Mary's Church in Gdansk in order to create a true mock-up for conservation purposes. This is a Gothic sculpture of Mary, holding on her knees the body of Jesus taken off the cross.

Coming soon →

Golden Chapel, Poznan

Using different types of scanners we have digitized the Golden Chapel or the Chapel of Polish Kings - located exactly on the axis of the Poznan Cathedral of St. Peter and Paul. This chapel was erected on the site of a medieval chapel of the Blessed Virgin Mary, founded in 1405.

Coming soon →

GOTHIC CHURCH, OSNO LUBUSKIE

In order to fully digitize the Parish Gothic Church of St. Jacob from 14th century, the oldest building in the town of Osno we have used a 3D laser scanner as well as an optical scanner. The job required over 200 takes to cover the whole of the church body.
We worked in extremely difficult and dangerous conditions because of a risk of the roof collapse above the nave and falling down of supportive walls. However, we think it was worthwhile to take up this challenge with the aim of saving the building from an inevitable dilapidation.

Coming soon →

international conference, Warsaw

The international conference “Church museums facing new challenges” was organized in Warsaw by the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage.
Multimedia presentation - "From digitization to virtualization of cultural heritage resources, based on the latest measurement and visualization technologies" was provided by our representative.

Coming soon →

Small Throne Room, Winter Palace

We have digitized in 3D the Small Throne Room of the Winter Palace displaying an exhibition dedicated to Peter the Great.This room was created for Tsar Nicholas I in 1833, by Auguste de Montferrand, a famous architect.

Coming soon →

Rubens Room, Hermitage Museum

With the aid of a few types of scanners and photogrammetric cameras we have fully digitized and virtualized the Rubens Room, containing works by the Flemmish artist Peter Rubens. His collection includes 22 paintings and 19 sketches from all periods of the artist's career.

Coming soon →

BAROQUE PALACE, OSTROMECKO

We have scanned this stately residence with a great panoramic view to the Vistula River. It was built by the Mostowski family in the first half of the 18th century.

Coming soon →

international forensic conference, Cracow

At the invitation of the Provincial Police Headquarters in Cracow, we have participated in an international conference “Criminology - Science modern Technologies”.
Multimedia presentation entitled “Faro Forensic system - The latest measurement and visualization solutions for 3D visualization and reconstruction of random events, based on laser scanning and virtual reality mix. Examples of reconstructions in Poland." was given by our representative.

Coming soon →

MANOR HOUSE, ZBOZENNA

We have scanned the Manor House in Zbozenna together with the adjoining garden. It is a historical residence dating back to 18th century, surrounded by a park of 5 ha and a fish pond of more than 1 ha.

Coming soon →

prince's hall, LEUBUS ABBEY

We have carried out a three-dimensional digitization of the Prince's Hall in Leubus Abbey. The abbey, established in 1175, is one of the largest Christian architectural complexes in the world and is considered a masterpiece of the Silesian Baroque architecture.

Coming soon →

GRAND CHURCH OF THE WINTER PALACE

Digitizing the interior of the Great Church of the Winter Palace designed by Francesco Bartolomeo Rastrelli in the Baroque style in 1753–1762 was particularly difficult because its scanning had to be done in sunshine what required HDR function to be activated in the process.

Coming soon →

Great Refectory, Malbork Castle

Digitization of the Great Refectory with an attic - the largest and the finest interior in the secular architecture of the Teutonic Order.
Malbork Castle is masterpiece of medieval defensive and residential architecture. It is the largest gothic Castle complex in the world, with an area of approximately 21 hectares and a total building cubature exceeding one quarter of a million cubic metres.

Coming soon →

ORP BATORY, GDYNIA

At the invitation of the Naval Museum in Gdynia, we have scanned the ORP Batory. This is a patrol boat of the Polish Border Guard which was in service from the 1930s until1 976.

Coming soon →

POZNAN CATHEDRAL

Using two types of scanners we have digitized the Basilica of St. Peter and St. Paul in Poznan. This is one of the oldest churches in Poland and the oldest Polish cathedral, dating from the 10th century. It stands on the island of Ostrow Tumski, north-east of the city centre.

Coming soon →

PANZERWERK 717, MRU PNIEWO

The big challenge for us was scanning Panzerwerk 717 in Pniewo - one of German military installations constituting a part of larger defensive infrastructure Scharnhorst. Over 300 color scans, on the basis of which 2D CAD PLANS and 3D CAD MODELS documentation were generated.

Coming soon →

Raphael Loggias, Hermitage Museum

We have successfully pursued a technically demanding scanning of Raphael’s loggia being a replica of the Vatican’s one which was made on order from Empress Catherine the Great and installed in the Winter Palace towards the end of 18th century.

Coming soon →

ST. MARY'S CHURCH, GDANSK

In connection with the renovation works carried out inside the St. Mary's Church we carried out a digital audit with the use of the latest laser scanners With its capacity of approx. 190 thousand cubic meters it is currently one of the largest brick churches in the world.

Coming soon →

t70 soviet light tank

At the invitation of the Armored Weapons Museum in Poznan, we have scanned the T70 light tank. It was used by the Red Army during World War II, replacing both the T-60 scout tank for reconnaissance and the T-50 light infantry tank for infantry support.

Coming soon →

JORDAN STAIRCASE, HERMITAGE MUSEUM

We have started digitizing the Hermitage Museum from the main staircase of the Winter Palace, also known as the Jordan Staircase. It was used by the Tsar family for going down to the Neva River bank where baptizing of newborns took place.

Coming soon →

Summer refectory, Leubus Abbey

We have digitized a summer refectory at the ground level of the south projection of the western wing of the Cictercian Monastery at Lubiaz which is decorated with beautiful frescoes created in 1733 by Felix Anton Scheffler.

Coming soon →

CITY DEFENSIVE WALLS, OSNO LUBUSKIE

Using the drones with cameras and scanners, we have digitized a medieval defensive walls with a tower in the town of Osno. These walls have a height of 6 meters and endings with brick battlements accessible from the porches situated on the inside.

Coming soon →

JUPITER HALL, HERMITAGE MUSEUM

High-precision, three-dimensional laser scans took by our expert with a wide range of scanners were used as input material for the VR replica. The resulting virtual Jupiter room is awesome this is an extremely realistic 3D model of the room filled with the 3D models of ancient sculptures and other attributes.

Coming soon →

ORP Blyskawica, GDYNIA

Thanks to the courtesy of the Polish Navy Command, we have made a digital replica of the ORP Blyskawica, a destroyer which served in the Polish Navy during World War II. It is the only Polish Navy ship to have been decorated with the Virtuti Militari, Poland's highest military order for gallantry. Anchored at the Gdynia harbor can be visited by tourists.

Coming soon →

ROYAL CATHEDRAL IN GNIEZNO

Digital audit using a laser scanner of the Royal Cathedral in Gniezno has been conducted during the night due to a high tourist traffic. This is a brick Gothic cathedral located in the old town of Gniezno that served as the coronation place for several Polish monarchs.

Coming soon →

Kornik Library

We have performed a digital audit of facade of the external walls of the Kornik Library, one of the most famous Polish libraries, founded by Tytus Działyński in 1828 at Kornik. Currently the library, despite being robbed by the Germans during World War II, is one of the five largest libraries in Poland and contains roughly 400,000 volumes, including 30,000 books older than 150 years, and 14,000 manuscripts (including some of Adam Mickiewicz and Juliusz Słowacki). Since 1953, it is a part of the National Library of Poland.

Coming soon →

LARGE ITALIAN SKYLIGHT ROOM, HERMITAGE MUSEUM

This is one of the three huge grand interiors in the New Hermitage that are lit from sky. This fact gave the rooms their name. This one contains a display of 17th- and 18th-century Italian paintings which are works of such celebrated artists as Luca Giordano, Giovanni Battista Crespi, Canaletto, Francesco Guardi, Tiepolo and Giuseppe Mazzuola, whose sculpture "Death of Adonis" was also scanned by us.

Coming soon →

Boudoir, Winter Palace

We have successfully pursued a technically demanding scanning of boudoir with mirrors in the ceiling and skylights above the window walls, constituting a part of private rooms of Empress Maria Alexandrovna, the wife of Alexander II. The elegant decor was created in 1853 by the architect Harald Bosse.

Coming soon →

battleship Poltava

We have performed a digital inspection of the battleship "Poltava" during its construction, using different types of scanners. The construction of a replica of the battleship “Poltava” started in 2013 at the historical shipbuilding yard “Poltava”, founded by the Saint Petersburg Yacht Club.

Coming soon →

ITALIAN CABINET, HERMITAGE MUSEUM

Using various types of scanners, we have scanned the Italian study and its equipment. This room houses one of the Hermitage's masterpieces - Michelangelo's sculpture of a Crouching Boy, of which we made a 3D model For this purpose the latest optical scanner of white structural light was used.

Coming soon →

REGINA VASORUM, HERMITAGE MUSEUM

The Regina Vasorum or Queen of Vases is a 4th-century BC hydria from Cumae depicting Eleusinian divinities with gilded flesh in polychrome relief.

Coming soon →

international Conference, Hermitage Museum

At the invitation of the State Hermitage Museum, we participated in an international conference “Museum of the XXI Century and New Media Technologies: Limits of Freedom?”.
President of the foundation delivered a multimedia presentation - "Role of new media technologies in museum permanent displays and temporary exhibitions.", and participated as a moderator in a discussion devoted to the role of new media in the museum space.

Coming soon →

Britzka & MAIL COACH, BOGAJEWICZ COLLECTION

One of the first projects, executed by the foundation, was the digitization of the two most valuable replicas of carriages, made by the legendary "Bogajewicz Zakład Powoźniczy" workshop.

Coming soon →